Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRF Big Band Concert 2020

TWO ITEMS OF NEWS

The date of my 2020 GRF benefit concert by the Inverkeithing Community Big Band is Saturday 26th September. I know it's a long way off, but please put it in your diaries. The venue is likely to be the Old Kirk in Kirkcaldy, which will give us a bit more space.
Once again all of the money from ticket sales will go to GRF to help the homeless hounds. Let's see if we can beat the amazing £1400 we made last year. Thank you for your amazing generosity.

The second piece of news is that the band is performing a concert on Sunday February 9, at the Bay Hotel, Kinghorn. The concert is in the afternoon from 2:00 until 4:00. There is of course, a bar, and the ticket price is £8:00, children under 16 have free entry and little ones are welcome.
I would ask you to please come and support us if you can. The proceeds of this concert keep the band going, and allow us in turn, to support charities like GRF, Cancer Research, Christian Aid and others.
I have flyers so please PM me if you can get some posted.
Thank you all.
Phil, and The Operatives.

Re: GRF Big Band Concert 2020

Hi Phil,
Thank you to you and the band for kindly offering to do a show again for us this year.
Last year's show was excellent and I hope that all the people who missed it will come to this one.
Thanks for all the work you'll have to do to put our show in place. Bless you all.
Please also send me Flyers for your other show.
Very best wishes.
Jimmy Celia and the gang.

Looking forward to it already - it was a great afternoon last year, thoroughly enjoyed it!

Susan x

Hi Celia and Jimmy,
Thanks for your kind words and the offer of promoting our concert by posting some flyers.
If it's OK, I'll drop some off on Friday.
Best wishes,
Phil

Thank you Susan. We enjoyed playing to such an appreciative audience.
Best wishes,
Phil