Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment

Many of you will have met little Max who has boarded with us for months since his mummy went into hospital. Sadly, her sister in law told us his mummy had died. She said that his mummy's daughter could not take him but a family friend wanted him. Since Max was now considered the greyhounds' friend it would be nice for the little lad to be " rehomed " to the lady. Especially as we would be rehoming number 1400. Consequently Max is the 1400th dog to be rehomed by Greyhound Rescue Fife. A well deserved honour for a dear little dog.
Photo to follow.

Re: 1400

I'm so sorry to hear that Max has lost his mummy, but delighted to know that he will be going to live with people he already knows. And congratulations on your 1400th rehoming!

That's sad news about Max's Mummy but I am sure she would have been pleased that GRF have found a nice home for Max. He is a lovely little fellow.

Here is a picture of Max.

Max at home

Congratulations on reaching the 1400 milestone!

He's a handsome looking boy and it's great news that he has found a home after the recent sad events.

I've shared this post over on the GRF Facebook group and asked people to comment here

Very sad about Max's owner.
He is a nice wee chap and glad he has found a new home.

Congrats on 1400 greyhounds eing rehomed👏