Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hans

Hi Folks

Thought I would give you a wee update on Hans now that he's almost 2 weeks in his new home with me.

He's settled in really well and he's the perfect combination of good manners and fun. He's eating really well, enjoying his walks and has made the garden his own, in more ways than one!!

We've got a good routine going, he's independent enough, but really enjoys a hug and contact - his thing at the moment is to come up and rest his chin on your shoulder while you give him a good scratch and rub down.

So far so good.

Thanks so much again to Celia and Jimmy for taking the time to get me up to speed with Hans and to understand the best way to care for him - it's made the whole transition to house dog much more enjoyable.

I have some photos - but can't work out how to post them here! If someone could let me know I'll stick them up.

All the best
Neil

Re: Hans

Hi Neil,

please look at 2nd post from top on the forum, it tells you how to post pictures. (Just send them to me).

Cheers
John.

Thanks for the lovely update on Hans, he was such a gentleman in the kennels so great to hear that has transferred to his home. There is a tab to the left titled Post your Pics which gives instructions. Look forward to seeing Hans enjoying his new life.

Here are some pictures of Hans.

Hans at home

Hans at home

Hans at home

Hans at home

Hans at home

Hi Neil.
Thanks for posing. Great pictures and a smashing update on Hans.
Thank you for taking him into your home. You've obviously made him very happy. Please give him big cuddles from his uncle and auntie.
Please keep us posted.