Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mustang at home

I rescued Mustang on Saturday 8th August and he's settling in well to his new home. He was so good in the car back to West Lothian and was excited to explore his new home.

I walked him through his new home and showed him his bed and feeding bowls. Went a walk round the garden and he immediately marked his territory, getting to know the sights and smells.

He loves to walk and is great on his lead, waits at the kerb when crossing any roads until we tell him to 'Go'. He's been eating well, not drinking so much but gets plenty water with his food. He stays in his bed all night, no crying, barking or messing at all! I'm so proud of how his first week has gone. Some of his playful side is coming out now - bounding up the garden path and back. Loves his ear scratches and neck rubs and stands to get his daily grooming.

Such a joy to have rescued him and given him his forever home! Thanks to Jimmy and Celia and the team for introducing us. He's a great boy and our adventures continue every day! Here are some pics.

Tracey.

Mustang at home

Mustang at home

Mustang at home

Mustang at home

Re: Mustang at home

What lovely photos! Mustang looks very happy and settled :grinning:

Re: Mustang at home

Hi Tracey,
Thanks for the lovely update and beautiful photos of Mustang.
When with us he was the kennels favourite and we thank you for opening your beautiful home to him.
Please give him huge cuddles from his old auntie and uncle.
Be a good boy Mustang and enjoy a great life.
Uncle Jimmy and auntie Celia.