Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OUR NUMBER'S UP.

Yes our number is up and you can thank tiny Bluebell for that.
BLUEBELL IS THE 1500th dog rehomed by Greyhound Rescue Fife.We must not forget however that her " husband " and " body guard SAUSAGE was rehomed at the same time.
Gentleman sausage typically said " ladies first ". :revolving_hearts:

Re: OUR NUMBER'S UP.

That's fantastic news! :grinning:

1500 very lucky dogs. Amazing. Well done Celia and Jimmy. A fantastic achievement for all your hard work๐Ÿ˜Š

Truly amazing stats that reflect the huge amount of passion and hard work that all at GRF put into their mission in life - to provide safe and caring homes for retired racing greyhounds (and other related worthies). I just calculated that I can account for 0.4% of those re-homed and each one has been a joy, thank you. You've had many Bluebells over the years (Bryn's old girlfriend for one) and J K Rowlings greyhound, but this one marks a(nother) Fernie milestone, congratulations.
I'd intended coming over today for my first Monday since lock-down but Mike reminded me in no uncertain terms that we are in tier 3 now and should not travel outside our area.

Correction: Before someone else points it out, JKR's greyhound was, of course, Sapphire, not Bluebell - apologies for my colour dyslexia!

Very many congratulations! That's 1500 very happy hounds and well used sofas.

That’s fantastic news! Congratulations to Bluebell and Sausage too ๐Ÿ˜€