Re: new logo

I like it.

Thank you!

Karsten

Hi,

logo looks really good.

Now about the much heavier part of the work: lets rebuild the rest of your website. I mean whole website.

Current website is one huge mess. Its navigation is confusing, there is lack of valuable content; low-res pictures, zero texts, zero systematic work. You use HTML in its very basic way of late 90´ style. HTML is out-dated itself and you do not use it much smart. It has to result in such bad-looking work then.

Dear Karsten, I am fan of loincloths and I thank you for your work in here. I know, that to run such project is hard work, full of dangerous mine-fields. But... to present loincloths deserve much better website. I am visiting your website once a 1/2 year. Having no reason to visit it more often. Your website looks like dump. Only visible shadows of unrealized ambition plans left.

Do your job better, Karsten. You can do it. Do not be lazy. Make a new website. The only valuable thing in here is that message-board and your new logo now.

Edit: … and what about to run a Blog-like website instead? I can see it as an option for you.

"Late 90s style"

Honestly, the late 90s style was more "try to put as much in as possible", which was made worse by the slow connections of the time. So, you had galleries of gifs, brushscript headers, image maps (bad for blind users), frames for frames' sake, image backgrounds (which clash with a rainbow of text colors which make me envy the blind), MIDIs in autoplay...

This is nothing like 90s design. The current design is crisp, elegant, everything a web page should be.

Especially since mobile users are often stuck with late 90s speeds.

Re: "Late 90s style"

Thank you for your comments regarding the site. I'm going to be adding some new graphics but the site and format will mostly remain the same.

Karsten

Thank you for your honest critique of the site. Right now, at my age, the current format is all I have to offer as I do not see much in the way of changes. The site is basically intended to hopefully entertain loincloth fans and perhaps inform them of which films and TV shows feature loincloths so as they may consider if those DVDs or Blu-rays are worth seeking out to view. I hope you will continue to visit and post on the message board.

Karsten

I like it too.

Thank you ... I do think the new logo came out nice.

Karsten

Works :)

Thank you!

Karsten