​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
The Loincloth Site's Talk Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ever worn your loincloth in the strangest places?

In my case, it was 3 times with intimate encounters with people to which they knew this taste of mine and were "interested" in seeing me wear my loincloth during the whole moment of intimacy. I don't know if this counts.

Little Wolf
In my case, it was 3 times with intimate encounters with people to which they knew this taste of mine and were "interested" in seeing me wear my loincloth during the whole moment of intimacy. I don't know if this counts.
I don't find that strange at all.

How is a flattering loincloth/breechclout any less stimulating to the senses of your partner than any other kind of attire, "sexy" or otherwise? It isn't.

Just think...for tens of thousands of years in cultures all over the world, a man's belt would be loosened, his loincloth/breechclout would be strategically repositioned, and intimacy would happen. Nothing new under the sun here.

I did not know about this detail that you write. My situation is that it is something that I do not usually tell anyone and I am a little afraid that they will make fun of my taste or something like that. But yes, it affirmed your message about how beautiful and majestic to wear my loincloth at the moment of intimacy. ^^

If it wasn't out in the woods, a reactment, play, or summer camp, then it can consider a strangest place.

mostly just under normal clothes when i go to places

If it wasn't out in the woods, reenactment, play, or camp, then it consider strangest place.

On my Tumblr, I think I have a photo of me hitchhiking along the road on the Island of Tahiti. Not posted is me taking part of the "Taos to Hopi" Run which commemorated the Pueblo/Hopi revolt against Spain in 1680. I did a relay across NM and AZ wearing a loincloth.

You must have surprised some drivers. Would love to see a picture.

same

Check out my twiiter ( @N8tiveLoincloth ) for the Tahiti photo. Also, Easter Island/Rapa Nui loincloth photos. theirs leave very little to imagine, :)