Return to Website

The Cool Pool.com Forum

Welcome to The Cool Pool.com Forum. Feel Free to post any Football, Baseball or NASCAR Related topics.

The Cool Pool.com Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Excited for the beginning of the 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup and Cool Pool Seasons!

I want to thank everyone who has joined, and want to send an invite all those just checking us out.

Please use the new Message Forum frequently to stay in contact with friends and teammates online.

All E-mails from the webmaster to the whole pool will be posted in here as well. This will be used as like a... Cool Pool Messenger.

-Greg Miller
The Cool Pool Owner

Re: Excited for the beginning of the 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup and Cool Pool Seasons!

Hey Greg, I'm excited about the new season too! I hope I do as well if not better than I did last year, who knows maybe I'll get lucky and win the first race of the season again!! haha. Only 3 more weeks!! Wahoo!

Re: Excited for the beginning of the 2005 NASCAR Nextel Cup and Cool Pool Seasons!

If Kristy wins the first race again this year, I quit.
haha goodluck all!

Don't worry Nate you don't have to quit, I got what 17th...yea ouch haha! Next race I'll do better, just watch!

haha, yea... well, I'm not doing to great either... hope I bounce back too