Return to Website

Doc's Personal Message Forum

Doc's Personal Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Joe McKitrick

Marilyn....thought I had gotten back to you on this by e-mail...mebbe not, but Doc reminded me that I had a message from you so here I am! Will be going back to Atlantic in September and intend to go to the Court House for additional information...will check out Joe and see what I can find out! Thanks for the help!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Betty - I don't know if I can help you or not - the only Joe McKitrick in my data base is Joseph T. McKitrick, Born 1851, son of John and Sarah Hughes McKitrick. If you can come up with some more McKitricks, I DO have the McKitrick Book written several years ago. If I can help, you might want to write me directly via e-mail - I don't get to Doc's site too often, but I'm glad to help when I can. Marilyn

Replying to:

Hi, Marilyn..I am looking for members of the Derry family thru Charles, John W., etc. and I remember hearing of a McKitrick family in Atlantic, Iowa, many years ago and, somehow, I remember hearing that my husband's line was related to this family..in what way, I do not have a clue. Is it possible you have this information? The old gentleman who was in Atlantic was a Joe McKitrick. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!

Re: Re: Joe McKitrick

Hi Betty - I just checked the McKitricks and Roots of Ulster Scots and there are NO Joe or Joseph McKitrick/McKittrick listed. Wonder who in the heck Joe at Atlantic is. Good Luck! Marilyn

Re: Re: Re: Joe McKitrick

This is the Anonymous from the previous message, Marilyn! I do intend to find out if there is anyone left from the previous generation alive who remembers! Court house it is! L Then, again, mebbe the name wasn't Joe...I WILL find out!

Replying to:

Hi Betty - I just checked the McKitricks and Roots of Ulster Scots and there are NO Joe or Joseph McKitrick/McKittrick listed. Wonder who in the heck Joe at Atlantic is. Good Luck! Marilyn