Return to Website

Doc's Personal Message Forum

Doc's Personal Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
OOP's!! I am working w/o a mouse today...

It's been a long time since I've had to use the keyboard.

We have recently discovered some interesting facts about this line of Derry's. The Baltser will, and Mary "Old Moll" Derry's will. Your Peter Derry is most likely related to this line.

Having said that, this has been a whirlwind for me as well. There is still much for me to learn and remember. There are so many names, there is no way I can remember them, so I created this web site (with the help of many others to be sure), so that other researchers have a working, "living" web site with which to do research.

There is still much to be learned regarding this line of Derry's. Visit often, as new pages and names are being added on a regular basis. If there are questions that you would like to have answered, Joan Brown Derry or Kathy Sawyer are most likey the ones you would need to contact. Or even Jim Quinton. I believe their email addys are here on this board.

Talk to you soon,
Doc Derry

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I know that I have spoken to a couple of you before. I am related through Peter Derry, I am just having a hard time putting the pieces together on how. My ggrandmother was Olive Virginia Derry, daughter of Jacob C. Derry and Rachel Clark. I would just like to find more on my family. Thanks Donna