Return to Website

TBRL Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

TBRL Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's a Shame

You know, with all the drivers that run this league, one would think that more would make use of this forum.
After all..It's for everyone to use. It's a great place to vent as well as make suggestions. The admins spend alot of their time and money to give all of us a great place to race, the least we could do, if nothing else, is show our appreciation by saying something here now and then. I was considering starting a blog here, to give drivers something to read or laugh at, just to get people involved. I'll make a decision on that by how many hits this gets lol. CMON you guys.. get with the program here..lets see some enthusiasm..that's all for now.. ...M

Re: It's a Shame

I can truely identify ma'am. You may recall that when I first joined the TBRL, I made a post after each and every race I had the privilage to be a part of. However, after many (imo) such posts, it became more and more apparent that I was gonna be the only one, or at least one of the very few people to even visit much less post.

I gave up. Maybe you'll have better response.

Qw

Yes, we had hoped people would use the forum more. Use is for racing stuff, or just some plain old fun.

I cannot agree with you more Martie.....very nice comments. !

I'm somewhat new here, but only look at this forum to figure out if there is a download link to the track being used, since there is never a link in the email.

This bravenet forum just has too many **** popup advertisements to make it useable.

They usually post the tracks links right on the cup page of the website, and it is usually stated in the emails.
We don't run very many "special" tracks other than the 2005 tracks in the cup series.

Good post Martie.

Any tracks that don't come with the game are posted on that series page at the site. Or, there is a link on the front page to Raceservers.net download page to get any track you need.