Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stamey gig-Oct 4

Hi Peter!
It's a real pleasure writing you.Our paths have only crossed once,in Lou.Ky on R.E.M's '89 tour that kicked off there.Thanks for the autographs,photos and allowing me to fawn and gawk all over you-hope you weren't too nervous by the experience!
I have a question-are you opening for Chris on Oct 4 in NJ?
I'm seriously toying with the idea of flying over from my adopted home of the last 6ix years,Czech Republic to catch this chance of a life-time show.I don't know how yet,but sometimes miracles do happen.
If I miss it ,could you post dates for next year's shows with Chris? I'll be in the States next mid-April to mid-May.Any chance of you two gigging then.
The dB's are in my all-time top 5 fave bands forever(you're in great company,too!)
Best wishes from a huge fan/admirer,
Adrian

Re: Stamey gig-Oct 4

Hi Adrian
No I won't be opening for Chris at that show, sorry, but you should come over and see him play anyway. It's got to be hard to leave the CR; got to go to Prague once with the Continental Drifters and was overwhelmed by the beauty and the history. We will try to have upcoming dates available for your schedule, so check in here often.
PH

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View