Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: dB's Reunion

I posted about this a while ago but no reply. Maybe they don't have any plans at the moment. But i'd defo go to the show even if i was on my own :D (but i wudnt be)

Re: dB's Reunion

It's happened before (Charlotte, NC May 1988), so maybe it can happen again. There have been rumors off and on of a reunion happening someday at Maxwells' in Hoboken, NJ.

Re: Re: dB's Reunion

Well it better as heck happen while I'm next in the States(Late April-mid May 2005,hint,hint).
by way of Louisville,Ky.
Adrian

Re: Re: Re: dB's Reunion

If it happens within 3-4 hour drive of Harrisburg PA, I will come and bring at least 5 friends, maybe more.

Re: Re: Re: Re: dB's Reunion

Whatever makes em happy I say. I'm pretty excited about another Stamey/Holsapple recording. Mavericks remains a classic.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View