Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: also Sparklefest in Raleigh, NC, and with Yo La at the Cradle

I see that Peter is with Hootie and the Boys in Charleston on Friday October 8 and then nothing scheduled until Cary, NC on October 15. Hey Peter, how about coming up to Sparklefest on October 9 in Raleigh. Wait, I see Steve Earle is in San Francisco on October 3 and nothing else on the schedule until Nashville on October 13. Will, why don't you come over too. Gene where are you these days? Come to Raleigh on the 10th and let's have a surprise reunion. Then you can join Chris and Mitch Easter the next night at the Cradle with your old mates Yo la Tengo. How about it, guys?

Re: I'm playing some in NC and NYC vicinities this week and the next

I'll see you at the Vienna, VA show - it's been on my calendar for months!

Re: I'm playing some in NC and NYC vicinities this week and the next

Is a visit to the San Francisco Bay Area anywhere in the near future? (please)

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View