Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
thank you frankRe: Re: i heart toxic waste

Yeah, they say all serious ness (like loc ness) oh well, (in the well) i should have had a treatment in another case. Anyway Frank my rock n roll brother, it is genetic here also. I think God must have ways of trashin someone like me to slow me down in a middle aged prime then again the Woody Allen thinking and anaylisis(?) oh that was Peter if you think too much you will blow yourself into. That is one reason i gave up on the correct spelling and punctuation of it all. If it has 2 meanings maybe somebody can tell me what the HELL i am rambling about sometime. Ever since that influence of a good guy Dean Torrence entered my rock n roll library (the liner notes off of Jan and Dean greatest hits vol. 2 or the anthaology lp.)i have been delivered but never arrived. maybe this is really cheaper than seekin professional help.it is cheaper than drug addiction and alcholism anther fantastic religon alot of people try to sink into. hey Thank you for the compliment and if Peter wants to know my wife when we first hooked up many a moon ago, bought that great piece of history in my basement the 4 speaker tube driven reverb blastin tremolo ohin ranger gibson amp it kinda reminds me in away how something can be held over your head like a noose every time i plug in and get a trashy sexy skanky sound.?.?. i could never get a noose over my head because of all the cords wrapped around my feet. the end is here for now i must enter into my after life (it is time to go to work) -HEY SMILIN STRANGE YOURE LOOKIN HAPPILY DERANGED- ROCK ON -GOD BLESS

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View