Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Blowfish concert - Jackson Mississippi

Thanks John. I never worry about attendance with the Hootie shows, inasmuch as even on a bad night, there'll always be more people there than at most dB's shows in the past! WC Don's, now there are some memories! The toilet on the front porch, the big leaking pipe over the stage... and the beauty of the origin of the club name!

Re: Re: Blowfish concert - Jackson Mississippi

Thanks for the reply, Peter. Actually the most incredible thing about W C Dons is that it's back! The owner has his head together now. It's now a place with concrete floors and many bathrooms! Last night, Mike Mills and Webb Wilder played together there. Mike spends every Christmas here in Jackson and always finds an outlet! I want to see you here, and can guarantee you. If interested, email me at cmrebar@netzero.com.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View