Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
another one for ya peter

this one hails from my sister she and her boy friend went to see puke luke (something like that) it was 1988 and early winter. i imagine december or so. she was pregnant and because of the weather they (her boy friend and herself)were the only ones to show up at the eroquoie club in roanoke. she said puke was all in her face. it was more exciting to hear her tell it. she never was a hardcore punker though she can come up with some good stories about punkers that make myself quiver and i was a sailor. imagine that. well, i guess the in your face from a punker named PUKE is enough for a pegnant young woman to remember come to think of it she had a premature pregnancy and the baby (now 15) was born shortly after. HEY I CHOOSE ROCK ON! God bless you.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View