Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the 2 deal that was what it was

that was what the story was the two with their story. my sister had a sober story her boy friend scotty had a far out they were great ordeal . but both had to travel through the weather either way. rock on. your in or out of luck if they are just critics. how many times have you guys got to get in the face of a small setting . i bet it feels like being trapped in a lions den . depending on the atmosphere i guess. do youget loud or go unplugged and just sit at their table drinking the beers they may buy for you or alittle bit of the extra lets try this for such a speacial crowd. i think it is wonderful to see entertainers who love to entertain do thier stuff even in the face of death. God bless you all.

Re: the 2 deal that was what it was

I had some depressing shows to four people at a little club in New Orleans a couple times, but I'm pretty much apt to pick up a guitar and start singing if people around me stand still long enough. Don't come with me to the graveyard!

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View