Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dave Falkner of the Hoodoo Gurus

Hey Jack,caught the Gurus and Bangles together on the same tour(in Nashville,I believe). Nice one.Caught them on the Mars Needs Guitars tour and still have the too-small-to-fit-into cartoon T-shirt (Like Wow/Wipeout).One of the nicest rockers I've ever met(at Bogarts in Cincy),Dave Faulkner as well as ours truly,Peter Holsapple(do you remember Peter,the guy in Louisville,Ky who likened that meeting you would've been the same as meeting Paul McC in '66 while you were there with R.E.M.-that was me,cheesy but true.still got the photo-nice herring bone overcoat you were wearing that day).
So glad and honored to be chatting with fellow-enthusiasts!
Adrianczech

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View