Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Peoples' Revolutionary Army of St. Bernard

Just wanted to mention here that my new ensemble, the Peoples' Revolutionary Army of St. Bernard, will be making their debut performance at the Circle Bar (1032 St. Charles Ave./New Orleans/LA) on December 27. It ought to be noisy and fun; lotsa guitars, new songs, old songs, nice atmosphere, great drinks. Come down to see the show; after all, all your new toys should be about broken by then, huh?

Re: The Peoples' Revolutionary Army of St. Bernard

So who's in the band and, you may as well get used to answering this question, where's the name come from? Did you think that since you had so much trouble with a name as simple as The dB's (Dbs, DBS, dbs, db's ...) that you might as well go to the opposite extreme? :)

Phil

Re: Re: The Peoples' Revolutionary Army of St. Bernard

The line-up for PRASB is me, Alexandra Scott and Skeet Hanks on electric guitars, Sandi DeMeo on electric bass and Eddie Ecker on drums. The name came to me over a bowl of Wheat Chex a few mornings ago. You can't deny oracles over breakfast cereal.

Re: Re: Re: The Peoples' Revolutionary Army of St. Bernard

Three guitarists? It's not enough I say! Go away and find some more! :)

Seriously, sounds like a good line up. Unfortunately, living in London I won't be able to make it over to NO on 27 December, much though I like the place. Any specific plans for a few blasts from the past in the set list or is that asking for too much to be revealed at this stage?

Phil

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Peoples' Revolutionary Army of St. Bernard

One of the NOLA residents on this board has to tape this show so we can hear Peter's new combo in action. We need our Holsapple fix!

john

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Peoples' Revolutionary Army of St. Bernard

John, thanks for putting words what I've been thinking for the past few days after raeding about the new band. Lets' hear 'em!

Larry

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Peoples' Revolutionary Army of St. Bernard

wow.........hi, i'm the bass player in the army....hey peter, do i have a rank??? anyway....i'd just like to say that peter's new songs are great, and i'm looking forward to the show :) ------sandi, pony-less and uptown, stage left.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View