Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Swedish TV

The show was called måndagsbörsen indeed...I wish I had a copy of this performance you did.

Re: Mississippi Nights interview segment/Euclid records

Indeed Peter, you weren't interviewed for that Mississippi Nights show. Y'all were holed up in the hotel across the street from the club watching the Grammys on tv, and you made numerous Grammy show jokes in between songs throughout your set that night. And if my fuzzy memory serves me correctly, I believe Psychotic Reaction was no longer on the air by then, though the same cable access channel would still professionally film rock shows at Mississippi Nights and just show them whenever. I think this was the case with your show then. And speaking of my fuzzy memory, this morning I just remembered that I gave you a copy of that Mississippi Nights video as a wedding present, the first time you marched down the aisle. Man, I had totally forgotten about that! You know what they say as you age, the memory is the first thing to go... :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I don't remember doing any interview segment for the Mississippi Nights show. Also, I believe I have (or Jake has) a video shot at the Euclid instore show. The Gambit show is long gone, but the host Nick Marinello is still in NO. I'll try to hunt him down and find out what's up with that. Gadzooks there are so many little dribs and drabs of video everywhere; I wish I could find the rest of the Raleigh NC Pier show from which that black and white 3/4" video of "Ups and Downs" comes from. Plus all the missing footage from the Peppermint Lounge that got ripped off a long time ago. And Target Video in SF filmed us on an early trip out there, too. Whew!

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View