Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: A Spy in the House of Love

Buy it on LP?

Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

no, i really want cd. thanks though

Re: A Spy in the House of Love

Read the strings below...

Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

i did, but noone had an answer. thanks

Surly someone must be able to provide a copy!!!

Anyone?

Re: Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

Hi,

i really would love to make you a copy as someone very kindly did the same for me, but i literally am so poor atm i don't have enough money for the postage!if you want to wait for a bit then i could make you one, where would it be going to btw?

regards,
kath

Re: Re: Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

Hi everyone -
That exact question is what brought me here. I've been looking for Like This on the web, in stores, etc., for a very long time. No luck. I own the LP - but it has been in storage out of state for 10 years - may even be destroyed by now.

Here's my offer. If somebody would burn the songs to mp3 format and e-mail them (therefore not incurring any cost), I'd be willing to pay whatever is reasonable. I've been seriously jonesing for that entire LP.
Anyone up for this?
By the way, this would be for my personal use only - wont see it surface of Napster, etc.
Thanks
Jack

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

I'd be willing to make a copy of my Like This CD (I'll have to find it, but I'm pretty sure it's still on the shelf)

Email me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

Thanks to everyone - you know who are. Mission accomplished. What a great bunch - got my musical needs satisfied and made friends - couldn't have been a better experience!
Now I'm off to find the first Marginal Man (DC punk band) EP and my I'm FINISHED!
Thanks again, you guys rock!
Jack

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

hey, i'd like a copy too if you could.

Dr.J

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

I'll work on it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

email me off line

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A Spy in the House of Love

Dr. J -
Had problems sending you an e-mail, don't know why, but anyway the e-mail upload thing won't work. Too much data - even when parsed by song. So how about this, I could upload the songs onto Limewire.com at an agreed upon time so whoever wants it can get it. Then it comes off-line for good. Is that cool?
Jack

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View