Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Like This...mission accomplished!!!!!

One of my fellow dBs fans contacted me and sent me 3 copies of "Like This" on CD. My prayers have been answered!!!!! The donor shall remain anonymous, he can make his identity known if he chooses. But I would be remiss if I did not take a moment to say "Thanks" to all that replied to my earlier postings.

Review: This album still has legs, and doesn't sound dated, at all. After not having heard it in years, I was immediately transported back to 1984-1985 school year, alone in my dormroom groovin' on this collection of songs. Still the best album of that era, just a nose ahead of Los Lobos' "Will the Wolf Survive".

Love is for Lovers, Spy in the House of Love, ahhhhh, music the way it should be.

Peter, be sure to pat yourself on the back for this album. I'll buy you a beer sometime, I owe you at least that much.......

Peace,
Ken

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View