Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: a date that will live...

As a reasonable archivist, I admit I dont recall the HBombs 10" EP. If imaginary, then you got me, my compliments. If we made it up, then I just forgot. There WAS a promo cassette I believe we dubbed Hbombs In Silo 8B (studio side)and Live at Ground Zero (self evident). I also recall the first press kit(sic) a glowing letter from Eva Destruction which was bonesplitting funny at the time and is in some circles considered a progenitor of Biohazard Informae. At least an indicator of things to come. Peter was correct: the ratio of Hbombs promo posters to actual live performances is about 50:1.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: a date that will live...

Robert, I suppose you heard that you were name dropped by Chris at the Cradle show earlier this month. They wanted you to help out on a Sneakers tune.

Larry

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View