Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Non-dB's Question for Peter/Will/Chris

It's "Balancing Act" off of the first Volcanos Suns LP THE BRIGHT ORANGE YEARS. Thanks for making me drag the record out, I forgot how great it is! Truth is stranger than fishing.

Connections: Volcano Suns drummer was ex-Mission Of Burma as was Clint Conley who produceed Yo La Tengo's first LP.

dB's connections off the top of my head: Gene Holder produced PRESIDENT YO LA TENGO and Chris Stamey played on a couple of songs on NEW WAVE HOT DOGS. And Yo La Tengo is backing up CS on his new record.

It was definitely a Volcano Suns song

Re: It was definitely a Volcano Suns song

Cool. I guess I never thought of the Volcano Suns as being from NYC but from Boston....

Re: Non-dB's Question for Peter/Will/Chris

The biggest connection is Chris' new album backed by Yo La Tengo, V.O.T.E. (He also played on a couple tracks on New Wave Hot Dogs).

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View