Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dB's Covers

I've changed the songs on my dB's fan site. A while back there was some discussion of different dB's cover versions, so I've added a few. Please let me know if anyone has any opinions/suggestions. I'm hoping to change/add different tracks every few weeks. Thanks!

http://home.earthlink.net/~riderfrost/

(ps I'm trying out some new software, but for the moment I'm having to "shrink" the size of the files--hopefully the audio quality is still o.k.)

Re: dB's Covers

I checked out your site - very cool! One minor quibble. Never To Be Forgotten by Bobby Fuller is one of his greatest tunes and I wouldn't quite consider it obscure. BTW - one of the last times I saw the dBs Peter kept playing its main riff during the soundcheck but I couldn't get him to actually play it!

Bobby

Re: Re: dB's Covers

Thanks for checking out the site (and the posting). I hope to add some more stuff in the next week or so. If anyone has any suggestions (more covers, live stuff, unreleased stuff, etc.) please let me know.

I agree that the word "obscure" is not the right word (it's obscure for the people who only know him for "I Fought the Law"-which, unfortunately, is the mass public). It was so late when I was finishing up, I was struggling for adjectives (maybe "cult classic" would have been better...).

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View