Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
is total wichtig!!!:0)

hi mike mills und die anderen na wie gehts euch denn so??wollte nur mal fragen wann ihr das nächste konzert habt!!!??find euch nämlich voll cool!!!und ich wollte mal fragen was ihr gerne esst damit ich das auf dem nächsten konzert mitbringen kann und auf die bühne werfen kann *g*!!!!diese frage geht an meisten an mike mills weil ich den total toll finde!!!!und ich will mal ausprobieren ob ich das auch mag was ich so gerne mag!!!*g*klingt blöd ich weiß!!!!!!eigentlich will meine freundin euch schreiben aber sie wusste auch net wo sie dir euch schreiben konnte da sie auch kein internet hat!!!Hab Euch Ganz Doll Lieb eure Tina bitte schreibt zurück!!is total wichtig!!weil wir in der schule ein referat über euch halten wollen:0)

Re: is total wichtig!!!:0)

i COMPLETELY agree! or, maybe, completely disagree. not sure.

I THINK it's a love letter to Mike Mills. Here's a Babelfish mangling of it:

hi mike mills and the others well like how are you so??wollte only times asks when it the next concert habt!!!??find you fully cool I wanted times to ask which it gladly eats thereby I on the next concert bring along can and on the stage throw can * g*!!!!diese asks goes at most to mike mills because I that totally madly finde!!!!und I wants times to try out whether I also likes which I so gladly mag!!!*g*klingt bloed I weiss!!!!!!eigentlich wants my friend you to write however it knew also net where it you you write could it also no InterNet hat!!!Hab you Doll dear your Tina please writes completely there zurueck!!is totally wichtig!!weil we in trains a paper over wollen:0 holds you)

Mike's stint in the dB's has always been much underappreciated in my opinion.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View