Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Feb. tour du force

I very much plan on being at the Cleveland show.
I know Will Rigby is (or was) living in Cleveland, and that fellow NC native Don Dixon is now living in my hometown of Canton... so any plans for some on-stage guests?

Re: Re: Feb. tour du force

Mike,

I'll definitely be at the Cleveland show. Dunno if Dixon will be there (guess I should e-mail him) but Will is on the west coast with Steve Earle. BTW - Steve Earle (along with Will) will be on the late late show Friday night.

Bobby

Re: Re: Re: Feb. tour du force

Is that with Letterman?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Feb. tour du force

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
12:30 am ET Fri night Feb. 11
Steve Earle & the Dukes
[and Tori Spelling!]

Re: Feb. tour du force

Chris,

Are you going to tour San Francisco in the up and coming months to support your excellent new cd, or play a set of on "XM satellite satellite radio"? I don't have sirius radio.thanks,

Jim in san Francico

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View