Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Heard a song by Chris Stamey on WFMU

Hi guys -

Hope all is well. I heard Chris Stamey's new stuff on WFMU the other day. It sounds really good. It's good to hear everyone doing music still. Went to the Mercury Lounge couple of months ago and saw Antietam. They were amazing!!

I've been doing music again with new stuff with my group Ruby on the Vine. Check it out at www.rubyonthevine.com or hear some live stuff at http://www.artistlaunch.com/artist5.asp?artistid=6337.

I'm glad to see you all doing well. I love the pictures. I think I even remember a couple of those being taken.

Peace and Love

Myrna

Re:Myrna/ Heard a song by Chris Stamey on WFMU

Hi Myrna,
You wouldn't happen to be Myrna Marcarian(?),formerly of Human Switchboard,would you?
If so,I was a fan yours and coincidentally was thinking of you guys,out the blue!
Adrian

Say No to Saturday's Girl

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View