Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WELL WELL WELL WELL

Hey you guys been a while i have my nickles and dimes saved ( or ) will adventually for the new release thank you guys for being you and puttin up from freaks such as myself who love a good song and good people . Peter I hope and pray you guys get what you deserve. Let rock n roll reign!!!!!!!!!!!!! Triglycoride, chlorestrolololololo?.?.?.?. Family small children teenagers who hate your parents because they take care of you. The over worked, the under paid the over paid and snakes, the happy and not so happy, the greeks and geeks dress shoes tennis shoes , blues and pop. LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME it will make a better song.

Re: WELL WELL WELL WELL

WELL WELL WELL WELL welcome back, Guy! Missed your unique point of view on here!!!

Yes!

Glad to have you back Guy! I was just thinking about how much I missed you here.

This is truly good news about the new dB's album!

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View