Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Back to listening to old records

I just won a copy of Repercussion on ebay and it prompted me to research the band on the web. What a pleasent surprise to find out there's a reunion tour. I hope to see them in Tucson. I know Chris played there more then once. I look foward to completing my db's collection and dicovering the music all over again. It's like stepping into a time machine listening to records and staring at the album covers. I also noticed like to see more postings for the chords. I play guitar and sing and sometimes I play the rack at the same time too. I'm always looking for little gems of song writing to sink my teeth into. I know there are a lot of stones to be plucked from those Db's records. I own a copy of like this but it's those earlier records I rember listenting to more. Thanks for the great web sight. Dan

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View