Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Like this...?

Can I just throw in my $.02 that the vinyl copy still sounds really good? Don't discount the emotional accuracy of vinyl...

Re: Re: Re: Like this...?

I think I have 2 copies on Vinyl! I prefer it that way, though I do have it on CD too, for car listening pleasures.

Wasn't there another version of Like This at one point. One that didn't get released? I thought it was a different mix or something. ??? Anyway, if there is and the rights to it aren't owned by anyone, would it be possible for a CDR version to be released via this site? Of course, I'm unfamiliar to any legal ties of doing this. The alternate version could be called "Like That".

Re: Like this...?

YES ,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME KINDNESS ON MY PART....E-MAIL ME..........

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi to all out there! Okay, this is my first post, so be kind! Does anyone know how i can get a copy of "Like This"? Is it even in print anymore? Thanks in advance. Oh, i am talking about a cd version. Thanks-
Stephen

Re: Like this...?

Peter's right about the vinyl. I transferred my LP to CD and after some slight "de-popping", the disc sounded absolutely fantastic.

That being said, about a month ago, I found a MINT COPY of "Like This" on CD, at SPECS MUSIC in West Palm Beach, FL. This is one of those stores that obviously has no idea of what they actually have. I bought a TON (around 75) CD's, most of them very rare, at let's just call it an unbelievably "fair" price.

Make "Like This" one of your holy grail's and whenever you're near a record store (no matter where it is) have a look inside. Sometimes you'll be very surprised at what you find.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View