Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So it's "like that"...

Hey - thanks to all who replied to my post. I guess i will get onto e-bay to find any "Like This" copies. I do have one other question though - i heard that RHINO records released a copy of "Like This" w/a bonus track. Does anyone know of this? Thanks again for all of your help!

-Stephen

Re: So it's "like that"...

That's the one I've got, so I may as well help you out here.

The 1987 Rhino/Bearsville CD has two bonus tracks, the utterly fabulous Darby Hall and the decidedly less fabulous re-mix of A Spy In The House Of Love. (Why was it that _everything_ had to have re-mix in the mid '80s? I've even got an "extended remix" of a Dream Syndicate song for goodness sake!). The only other CD issue of Like This is the Japanese one which I believe has the same bonus tracks.

As ever, you are directed to the work of our estimable webmaster:

http://www.thedbsonline.net/discography/albumlt.html

Phil

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View