Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gilbert Nestor III

Thoughts and prayers to his loved ones, thoughts and prayers...

Re: Gilbert Nestor III

This is indeed some very sad news. When the dBs let me hang with them before & after many of their shows in the midwest back in the day, Gilbert was always very, very nice to me, and boy what a fun guy to be around. And I got to see another side of him when I saw him playing onstage with Wipe Me Mommy & Luscious, Brown He defintely brought the rock correct with those outfits.

Rock and roll doesn't happen without the efforts of many behind the scenes heroes like Gilbert. And when these guys go, they can't be replaced.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sad news. Gilbert Nestor, a friend of the band, passed away on Friday, July 1. His brother Keith confirmed his death. Gilbert was our soundman on tour for several years. He also played lead guitar with Will and Jeff in Wipe Me Mommy, and he played drums with me and Ilene Markell in Luscious, Brown and Huge. I'd only seen him a couple times since I moved to New Orleans, but he was still working in sound reinforcement. He is loved and will be missed by us all.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View