Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: dB's in Chicago

Rockin' good news! Why are us folks in Chicagoland so darn lucky? Thanks for the heads-up.

Re: Re: Re: Re: dB's in Chicago

Greetings,
Picked up my ticket yesterday at the HOB Chicago box office - $21 + $2 service charge. Standing room in front of "bandstand" (maybe just a foot off floor as I recall), seating at the bar counter around the perimeter, capacity 300.

I checked Hideout website yesterday - didn't see show posted yet.

Yeah wow, 2 shows in Chicago. Then at Maxwell's!!, though I won't be able to attend those.

Cheers then,
CJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dB's in Chicago

Oh dear I forgot to be funny - hopefully next time!
miles of smiles,
CJ

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dB's in Chicago

OMG! CJ is that you? So are you back in Chicago and I have to say... you all are really lucky. Drop me a line! Still in London. Px

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dB's in Chicago

WOW! What a steal. I bought two tickets through TicketBastards. Grand total for the pair: $62.50. But afterall, it's the dB's....

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View