Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: dB's shows at Maxwell's (Hoboken, NJ), Sept. 19 & 20

Chris,

Any hope for a NC show this year?

Re: Re: dB's shows at Maxwell's (Hoboken, NJ), Sept. 19 & 20

Any chance that an advance heads-up could be given to this board before tickets go on sale? I'm sure that a few of us are planning to hit NYC for this one, and I assume that the db"s at Maxwells will sell out pretty darn fast.

Re: Re: Re: dB's shows at Maxwell's (Hoboken, NJ), Sept. 19 & 20

Well, I posted Chris' post around to several groups I run and belong to, one guy on Robyn Hitchcock's Fegmaniax list sez he scored tix for Tuesday night already. I coulda' read his post wrong but that's what he said. No mention o'er the Maxwell's site.

Mark

WOW! Now here it is a real good reason for a visit to the US. Wo-hoo! Fingers crossed it doesn't clash with my work commitments. WOW! Ciao for now... Px

The Maxwells site doesn't mention the dates, but there is a link to TicketWeb there, and TicketWeb's already selling them for both nights. I just ordered mine. $15 each, plus fees. I got three for each night, came to almost $110. In the words of Homer, woo-hoo!

Re: Re: dB's shows at Maxwell's (Hoboken, NJ), Sept. 19 & 20

Woo hoo, indeed. Thanks for the link to TicketWeb! I'll be there both nights!

-steve

Oh. My. God. I just bought my tickets for both shows. I cannot WAIT! YAY! YAY! YAY!

My turn to brag: I bought my tickets today, both shows, and I got them at Tunes record store in Hoboken so...no service charge!

Of course, they were on sale online before being available in the store, so i was living dangerously there for a couple of days....

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View