Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: New song sounds great!

Don't thank me! Thank the guys!

Re: Re: Re: Re: New song sounds great!

True indeed, but still...where would this site be without the webmaster...?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New song sounds great!

Well, all I can say is that it has been and continues to be a very fun and rewarding project.

What a thrill to post that new recording!!! I got to hear some of the other songs in the recording studio a few months back. It's all great. Really looking forward to hearing them mixed and mastered. REALLY looking forward to Maxwell's!

Re: Re: Re: New song sounds great!

AJ, thanks for posting a link at the Hootie message board. I appreciate you getting the word to those fine folks. PH

No problem Peter,

love the song, so definitely want to spread the word on this one...! From what I`ve heard, people are digging the song...and they should, it rocks..!

By the way, having fun on the road with the boys...? Man, I love the new stuff...especially The Killing Stone...!

Re: Re: New song sounds great!

Hey Peter, Gene, Chris & Will:
Nice going gentlemenz - you're back and none the worse for wear (where? wares?) by the sound of it.
it sounds honest and joyful.
see you at maxwells - if i get in!!
Mark

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View