Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: NEW dB'S SONG "WORLD TO CRY" MP3 AVAILABLE NOW!

Wow!! Already I can't get the "cry, cry" cries out of my head.
Another fabulous pop song from the dB's! Can't wait for the full length.
Thanks for making this available. Should go number one soon!
See you in Chicago..

Re: Re: Re: NEW dB'S SONG "WORLD TO CRY" MP3 AVAILABLE NOW!

Oh wow, thanks SO MUCH. Today is a very happy day now.
Can't wait for the shows at Maxwells!

Re: Re: Re: Re: NEW dB'S SONG "WORLD TO CRY" MP3 AVAILABLE NOW!

Thanks you guys!
This made my afternoon.

john

Re: NEW dB'S SONG "WORLD TO CRY" MP3 AVAILABLE NOW!

It really is a great song and has been stuck in my head all day long. Thanks guys!

Re: NEW dB'S SONG "WORLD TO CRY" MP3 AVAILABLE NOW!

Love the new song. Ecstatic about the tour. I enjoyed many of your shows in the South back in the eighties. I live in Chicago now and can't wait for the block party. I last saw Peter and Chris at Cabaret Metro during the "Mavericks" tour.

I've turned my kids into dBs fans. I was wondering if this was an all ages show since it's in the street. Then again a lot of those type of shows have been twenty one or over. I wanted to take them to see Interpol at a street fest a couple of months ago but was strictly drunk fest. The scene at the Hideout should be very cool since there is so much support for the wonderful music.

Special note to Chris- My eleven year old daughter is learning to play the cello. I turned her on to some of your early music and let her notice the string arrangements. She first got the bug at a concert featuring our mutual friend Alejandro Escovedo. She starts bass guitar this year and wants to start a band when she's thirteen.

Best of luck to all of you.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View