Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: sorry

Dear not Dan,

Thanks for the note, no apology necessary. I've certainly had my share of time being not Dan myself. It certainly took me a few more years and some bad shit to go down to notice how not Dan I had become. I'm just glad we all still liked each other after we stopped drinking.

Sincerely
Peter

Good luck with Iggy.

Re: Re: Re: sorry

Peter, while we're confessing our sins - I'm really sorry about the time Tim Lee and I took Will for a crawfish dinner in New Orleans during one of your Mardi Gras shows. I never dreamed he'd play everything at half speed during your show!

Bobby

Re: Re: Re: Re: sorry

HMMM. Harder to forgive, but the story has given countless people much mirth over the years.... It was more like a liquor dinner with a garnish of seafood.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sorry

You gotta love Louisiana, where if you are tall enough to put your money on the counter you are old enough to buy booze.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sorry

OK, then.

I want to apologize to that girl outside the Handlebar in Pensacola. She knows what for and what I did that.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sorry

er ... as I recall (and I was there for more of it than anyone, thus bearing the blame in most people's minds), the real problem was that vile liquid Jagermeister that Will insisted on indulging in when we got back to the club. Fortunately, I was (and am still) not a fan of the stuff (remember, I had to play later that night).
Still, it made for a pretty funny story.

Hey, Peter ... I dig the new tune. Pretty great stuff. Good luck with finishing the record.

yr. pal,

Tim

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: sorry

Tim, oh Tim, I thought I raised you better than that! You of ALL people should know that Jagermesiter is not a mere drink...it's a DRUG. You should have helped Young Will just say NO...sheesh. What were you thinking?

heh.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View