Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: a serious proposal to all dB'S fans-here goes

On second thought, make that $20.

Hey A.,

As a fellow European I know the dilemma`s one faces when it concerns good shows... I so wish I could make it over, but it ain`t gonna happen... I hop over every year to see the Hootie-boys perform and I know the thrill and excitement you get by trips like these... Gotta love the music man, gotta love the music...

But if I can`t make it to any of those shows, I sure hope you will, so I`d be happy to help...! Drop me a line at aj.terlouw@12move.nl.

Good luck, hope it`ll work out...!

Later,
AJ

Dear dB'S family,
I just read the post today for the first time and I really feel the tears welling up in my eyes.I didn't know really what to expect in the way of replies,but your generosity and warm thoughts to my dream is beyond words.Which goes to prove that the dB'S have the best fans in the world.I'm touched deeply.
I'm still trying to get everything together,as for transportation from airport to gigs,places to stay,transport from Chicago to NJ and finally to Newark airport.
A little less than a month remains,so there's still a chance.I'm doing my best to go through every channel possible to make this a reality-stay tuned.
If I do make it over,I'll be the guy wearing his black Sound Of Music tour t-shirt(still fits!!)from '87.
My address is:Politickych obeti 531
738 02 Frydek-Mistek,czech Republic.
In October,I'll be in good shape-financially,as school over here starts on Sep.1st. I love my summers,but as a teacher,they can be skint.
Again,thanks for the pledges and support-I hope to meet you wonderful people soon!
Much love and goodwill to you,
Adrianczech
p.s. inspirational lyric of the day comes from XTC's "The Loving".What genius-wish I had penned that one.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View