Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Orleans Musicians Relief Fund

Jeff Beninato, formerly of The dB's and a native of New Orleans, evacuated to Chicago to escape Hurricane Katrina. He "met with some great people at Chase Bank in Chicago and set up a New Orleans Musicians Relief Fund. The account # is 699721957. WXRT in Chicago is interested in giving it a push, and I'm writing something for the Chicago Reader. Whatever comes in, we'll try to get everyone back in gear at the very least.
Food and shelter money as well. I'll try to get my brother going on a web site to take donations, and have an area on it to find out what everyone needs, too. Cross your fingers."

Please donate to this worthy and timely cause. We will try to post the PDF file for an accompanying flyer in the LINKS area of this website. Please pass this info along to any and all. Additional info is available by writing neworleansmusiciansrelief@hotmail.com

Re: New Orleans Musicians Relief Fund

The PDF is now online. More info here:

http://www.thedbsonline.net/links.html

Re: Re: New Orleans Musicians Relief Fund

Thnx Jake, hopefully we can get things rolling... I`m working on something in Holland to get some money together...hopefully it`ll work out...

All the best,
AJ

Re: Re: Re: New Orleans Musicians Relief Fund

Thanks for spreading the word guys. New Orleans Director of Music Development Scott Agies is on board, and vintagevinyl.com has a link for donations. Thanks to the dB's family. Jeff

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View