Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How I Was Screwed by Back to School! (not the Pianosaurus song)

Thanks for the great advice about buying Maxwell's tickets from an online auction. I did that the transaction went as smooth as silk. 2 great tickets for the 9/20 show!
Now for the interesting (?) part:
In all of the back to 80's excitment, I neglected to check the household calendar- and- what do you know?- it's BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT at my 2nd grade son's school!
Here are the choices as I see them:
1. Not go to Back to School Night- in which case I will be at Maxwell's (you'll know it's me by the super guilty looking expression on my face- and the rolling pin indent in my skull!)
2. Resell the tickets on that same online auction site- go to Back to School Night (which really isn't bad at all- we live in a really small town- and it's sorta nice to meet all the teachers.
0r
3. (my favorite) hope that someone out there is willing to trade- or at least may know of someone with extra tickets for the 19th show.

Any help will really be appreciated (again). Oh-BTW, please don't suggest moving BTS night to Maxwell's, it just won't work!!!

DAMN YOU POWER POP, YOU ARE A WICKED MISTRESS!!!!!

Scott
needacrane@gmail.com

Re: How I Was Screwed by Back to School! (not the Pianosaurus song)

Could you hire a body double for the Back to School? Or maybe go early then say you have a "toilet emergency" and run out to Maxwells. Hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Re: Re: How I Was Screwed by Back to School! (not the Pianosaurus song)

Body double is interesting. Maxwell's is like 90 minutes away, so it would have to be one hell of a bathroom emergency.
Keep the suggestions coming!

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View