Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: House of Blues show

You're absolute right -- an amazing show! I got back to my hotel a bit ago and am still bouncing off the walls. I came from Washington, D.C. to see the guys and it was well worth the trip! An excellent mix of songs and I'm really looking forward to the new CD.

To the band: It's great to have you back together playing wonderful (old and new) music again! Please come through Washington when you tour again.

Re: Re: House of Blues show

Wow. The sound system was crap, Will had to play someone else's drum kit, and the band was playing its second show in six hours. Regardless, it was a fantastic experience, one that left my friends and I emotionally fulfilled and drained at the same time. What a great show. It was also nice to meet Adrian (Czech Republic visitor!). Thanks, dB's...come again...
Stu

Re: House of Blues show

Stuart,
It was a real pleasure meeting you dude!As well as the other cool people I met such as Ramone,Steve Clay,Jake,Jack and others who were just as excited to be at the shows as I was!
I must add that the trip over has had a big impact on me and I'm proud of myself that I was able to pull it off,especially the week in NYC.
Big,big thanks to Matt Berlyant,a cool music-head,living in Queens,who allowed Vladimir and me to stay at his pad for 6 nights.Matt,if you're reading this,it was great finally meeting you after 2 years of e-mailing.I wish you and Susan the best!
Also thanks for taking us to the Southpaw music club in Brooklyn.
And last,but not least,to the 'boys' in the band-I can't wait for the new CD and hopefully more dates next year.You never know!
Happy weekend y'all!
Adrian

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View