Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
dB'S fans

we need you, please do what ever you can, get the word out to everyone about the dB'S track what becomes of the broken hearted it's a great song done so well by the guys.the request for help from our fellow musicians in new orleans has been overwelming and the funds in our charity will not last very long.the dB'S have donated all proceeds from the track and we can't thank them enough.so much love to my fellow bandmates. jeff@nomrf.org

Re: dB'S fans

Thanks, Jeff, I've been spreading the news.

Do y'all have a website for the NOMRF yet?

Cheers, Tim

Re: Re: dB'S fans

Yeah, the address is www.nomrf.org and there is a message board and a calendar of events and all sorts of stuff.

Re: Re: Re: dB'S fans

Hey guys, this is Leslie. Dunno if you remember me, but I used to go to a lot of Drifters shows as well as Peter's solo shows at Carollton Station.

I'm glad to hear that you guys are okay. I will check out this track for sure and spread the word.

Re: dB'S fans

its nice to be a DB's fan.....im planning to have that track

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View