Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
good deal this holiday season

If you like to travel and are looking for a good deal this holiday season, check out www.polident.com. The promotion they are running offers free companion airfare if you buy 5 specially marked boxes. Btw, some restrictions do supply, I’m working on this promotion on behalf of GSK, feel free to get all the details at www.polident.com

Re: good deal this holiday season

Obviously a HUGE db's fan...

Re: Re: good deal this holiday season

I don't know, maybe he's concerned about people having the ability to travel to future dB's shows...

Re: Re: Re: good deal this holiday season

...maybe Mr. Chips....but i did check the site that he posted..im not sure if it covers all the places where the DB's will tour...

OK, I'm older now, but I don't have dentures yet . . .

Huh,what the....

my grandpa uses dentures but im not sure if he's a polident user...i have to check it first..if he is ..maybe i will try that offer....sounds like a cool one.. theres no harm in trying...

I just forwarded the message to the fine folks at GSK/polident to see if they have ANY knowledge of this spam.

u mean if they know something about polident?

OOPS!

Sorry, I usually delete spam when it's posted. I've been away for the past few days....

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View