Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DB's still exist/Big Star/LX's escape, et al

Am very gratified that the deebs still reconvene from time to time...was listening to WILD TOM TOM on the way to and from work today, grrreat stuff even among songs I never really 'got'. 'You've Got It Wrong' and 'Tell Me 2x'...brilliant stuff.

Just won a copy of IN SPACE from Th' Onion, the country's truest news source...from what clamor of a crit nature I've scoped, the consensus is it's weird and disjointed and possessed of some sweet moments of pop majesty and harmony. Bidness as usual, then.

Speaking of which, has anyone been in contact with Mr. Chilton apres the Nawlins Katrina exodus, as from what I unnerstand he did in fact get out in time?

Messrs Stamey Holsapple Holder Rigby and associates...your music continues to bewitch, bemuse and be ten steps ahead of any one else making smart, artistically reaching Pop. Thank you thank you thank you.

(But Pete...really now...Hootie and the bloody Blowfish??!? WTF?)

I welcome all responses from dB's fans on the Left Coast and beyond.

cheers...

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View