Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
band updates? truth, facts, rumors.

The Internet obviously has made the proliferation of information lightning-fast, but it also has the problems of starting rumors and perpetuating the distribution of all kinds of info. A lot of people visit music sites that feature the dB's as well as other innovative bands.

My question is, if there are certain Web sites that have interviews or other stuff that band members would rather not have posted, should that be removed? As an editor of a music Web site, I would like to know because I would never want to post anything that would make anyone unhappy. I'm not trying to be cryptic, but I do want to make sure if I have stuff about the band I would like to post, I don't want it to come across as exploitive.

Yesterday I found an old red ticket stub labeled: "Let's Active and the dB's and special guest star Chris Stamey." The date is Tuesday, Feb. 12th, 1985, at Reynolds auditorium. I thought it would be fun to post this on my site. If any dB's come across this message, lemme know if you have any problem with this or anything else I have posted. You know who I am.

Thanks,

ddt

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View