Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: dB's tribute update...

cool. Actually, I loved the 2 new tunes that were on the "Time Machine" comp last year.
If people are reading this and unaware of the greatness of the Windbreakers' music, a good place to start might be the compiliation "Time Machine" that was put out last year on paisley pop records, the label that is also putting out the dB's tribute.
p

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: dB's tribute update...

Bobby and Tim,
Peter stole my thunder. I, too, wanted to thank you for releasing your compilation CD. I have the original stuff only on LP, and the CD lets me carry Windbreakers music wherever I go. Also loved the two new recordings, and it was nice to see Mitch back at the board.
Tim, I also wanted to say your song "Time Will Tell" is one of my favorites, by any artist. It's very reflective and means alot more now that I'm getting older. It reminds me of the same views expressed in Miracle Legion's "The Backyard"(which is another band I wished I could find on CD).
Anyway, hope to hear more from you two together.

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View