Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Windbreakers "Time Machine 1982-2002"

And the extra nice thing is it includes two NEW songs!

Gosh Chris, I'm blushing. Thanks for that.
FWIW - there will be a new Windbreakers cover of Expecting To Fly on the Buffalo Springfield tribute disc that Not Lame is putting out next spring. Tim and I share lead vocals on it and it came out real nice.

Bob

Thanks Chris for the great news-this is definitely the one for me,since the only thing I have of their's is the Disciples of Agriculture one,which Bobby informed me a while back was a compilation.
This is definitely going on my get-list as well as Like This (though my original vinyl copy is in excellent shape,I've never heard 'Darby Hall' before,which alone justifies the purchase).
Best wishes,man!

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View