Return to Website

The dB's Messageboard

The dB's Online Message Board is somewhat unmediated. Be nice. Your messages are welcome, but there are no promises that they will reach or be replied to by members of the band. Your suggestions for features are also welcome and will be considered for future inclusion. We request that you not post personal information, including email addresses, about anyone besides yourself without that person's permission. Don't forget to be funny.

The dB's Messageboard
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chance of dB's live dates in the fall?

I was just on the Steve Earle web site, and noticed that his current band tour has dates scheduled through the end of Sept., plus an Austin City Limits date in mid-October.

If I'm correct that Will would more or less be freed up after October, does this mean there might be more live dB's dates to come in the fall?

Re: Chance of dB's live dates in the fall?

Whispered subliminal message:
...St. Louis...St. Louis...St. Louis...St. Louis...

Tom, I like your style.

Here's another subliminal message, cleverly engineered to register on the subconscious level:

Asheville, NC ... The Grey Eagle ... Asheville, NC ... The Grey Eagle ... Asheville, NC ... The Grey Eagle

Robinbrevard
Tom, I like your style.

Here's another subliminal message, cleverly engineered to register on the subconscious level:

Asheville, NC ... The Grey Eagle ... Asheville, NC ... The Grey Eagle ... Asheville, NC ... The Grey Eagle

Huh!
We were in Asheville a few years ago, saw Webb Wilder at the Grey Eagle. Nicest damn roadhouse I ever saw...great sound and wonderful food.
There's nothing quite like that here in St. Louis. The Duck Room has good sound and decent food right upstairs (Blueberry Hill) but it's a dingy basement. Off Broadway is a great place with OK sound but no food at all.
May both of our wishes come true!
Yours is more likely.

Yup; a pretty sweet little spot.

Chris and Peter played there on their Here & Now tour in '09, but I missed it. DOn't plan to let that happen again!

Less "subliminably"....

NEW ORLEANS! NEW ORLEANS! NEW ORLEANS! (but not at House of Blues!)

Biography | Discography | Scrapbook | Multimedia
Message Board | Links | Store | Home

© 2001 The dB's
ThedBs@ThedBsOnline.net
Site Design by Exploded View